2023, Term 1, Week 6
Friday Assembly: 4 Teal
REMINDER: Qld School Photography - Photo Day Tuesday 14th March
Photo Day is nearly here! Queensland School Photography will be taking our school photos on Tuesday 14th March.
Follow these steps to order:
- Complete student details on the order envelope/form (attached) - please fill in one envelope/form for each student purchasing, a hard copy has been sent home with your child today.
- If you are paying by cash, enclose the correct payment (change will not be given)
- Online Orders - visit http://www.qldschoolphotography.com.au to order. Online Access Key: 7TZMZWSR Reference number must be recorded on the envelope/form
- Sibling Photos (same as steps 2 & 3) - envelope/form (attached or available from the school office)
- Late Orders for individual and class photos can be placed online up to 1 week after photo day
- Please ensure your child presents neat and tidy on photo day.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the photos taken of your child please contact Queensland School Photography directly 07 3216 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom - Apple
All teachers use the Classroom app to manage student devices, share work, monitor student progress, and guide learning. Classroom turns the iPad into a powerful teaching assistant, helping a teacher guide students through a lesson, see their progress, and keep them on track. It has the capacity to launch the same app on every student's iPad at the same time or launch a different app for each group of students. Classroom helps teachers focus on teaching so students can focus on learning.
Assistant Principal- Learning & Teaching
Leader of Pedagogy